Friday, November 20, 2009

December Hot Buys: Review



Bisou Bunny Ears: J'adore them. Definitely going to be buying those, given my propensity to make some of my outfits a bit over the top.

RIO Dress: It's okay. Not my favorite Hot Buys item this month, though.

Pretty In Pink Heart Purse: It's cute. Nothing more to say.

Evil Panda Armwarmers: Probably will buy those, but never wear them.

Pretty In Pink Blazer: This blazer is adorable. Loving this item, aswell.

Bisou Stud Dress: Hopefully this one isn't too long, length wise. If it is it will totally ruin the whole affect of the dress.

Fallen Angel Booties: Don't like the whole pointed part. Looks like elf shoes. Either way, I'll be buying them, though. Like I said before - I do some crazy outfits.

Fallen Angel Tulip Skirt: I haven't really come to a decision on what I think about this skirt. It's growing on me.

Pretty In Pink Bow Belt: Cute. Simple. Could look nice if worn the right way.

Kohl's Abbey Dawn Shit: I just don't really like much from the Kohl's store. It never looks right on the medolls.

Fallen Angel Draped Top: Liking this, too. Will be buying as soon as it comes out for sure.

0 comments: