Sunday, November 29, 2009

A Poisonous Christmas

This was the best surprise I've ever recieved in my life, I swear to God.
I logged onto Stardoll a few minutes ago, checked my club like I always do and saw this topic by Becka (Poison's, my magazine's, graphics designer and Editor-In-Chief) Let's just say I was throughly shocked to the core and could not believe what I was reading.
I proceeded to her blog and saw this^. The Christmas issue of my magazine, published with new features and stuff that was supposed to be in the Summer 2009 issue.
All that's left to say are two things:

1) Becka, I love you to death. You are amazing. Words can not describe how happy seeing this made me. Simply wonderful. Thank you, darling.

2) As soon as Becka emails me everything for this Christmas issue, now that I've seen it, I will be posting this issue of Poison's official website (http://officialpoisonmag.wordpress.com/). For now you can read this issue here, though: http://beckalaetitia.blogspot.com/

1 comments:

Britt/Hottpink12 said...

Her Graphics are AMAZING!
The issue looks great!

Britt. x