Friday, December 04, 2009

Sorry and News!


Hello Everyone.I'm the new writer here.I'm really sorry for my late post but I was sick for days and then I was really busy with school.I apologize to the readers and of course to Arianna.

So a little bit about me:

My name is Mary-Kate.I love listening to music,playing the guitar,writing,reading and making graphics.I'm 13 years old and I live in Greece.I've got my own blog too.It's called The Stardoll  Hall of Fame.Follow if you want. :)

So coming to the Stardoll news:

Stardoll has opened a new store for us.It's called New Voile Holiday Boutique and it is containing formal dresses.Anyways according to Underneath Stardoll, a new store will be here too.


That's it.It will be inspired by a new movie St. Trinnian's 2 but only in the UK.



What are your thoughts? :)


PS.What do you think of my banner?
x
Mary-Kate

0 comments: