Thursday, August 20, 2009

September Hot Buys: Review



Bisou Beret: I love studs on this beret. Don't know if I'll actually be able to pair it with any outfits I can think of, but as an individual item it's nice.

Fudge Heart-Print Scarf: Cute. Maybe a little too cute for my taste. I think it would work better for the Spring months, not the Autumn ones. Stardoll should have released this a few months ago.

Fudge "Miami" Top: Not my style. That's all I have to say, it's a simple as that.

Pretty In Pink Purse: It's okay. Again, don't know if I really have any outfits to go with this, but it's okay overall.

Evil Panda Dot Dress: I love this dress. It is my favorite item of this month's hot buys for sure. I can't wait to buy it when it's released.

Evil Panda T-Shirt: This is another one of the favorite items. It's simple, but sometimes I really like simple the best.

Candie's Fringe Bag: Don't really think I'll use this one much, but I can picture a few outfits it would go perfect with.

Bisou Dress: It seems very shapeless, like wearing a paper bag. I think it's one of those many items I'll have to see on my medoll first before I decide whether it's worth the stardollars or not.

Fudge Tights: This it totally me in a way. Very crazy and loud. I would even wear those in real life. I can already picture the perfect dress to wear those tights with.

RIO Coat: This is my second favorite item of this month's hot buys. I've always loved animal print, so this is right up my alley. Chic and simple, but a statement piece all at the same time.

Pretty In Pink Sandal: This is another one of those items I love. Not my favorite, but not bad either.

0 comments: