Monday, August 17, 2009

Arianna...Bringing the Good Stuff Back


So, yeah, I'm Arianna obviously. My Stardoll account is ariannacarle and I have no problem with letting people know I'm writing for this blog and will be dishing out some dirty gossip about my fellow Stardollians.
I prefer to be called Ari, and I still don't even know how in the world that nickname got started - one of my close Stardoll friends started calling me that and now basically everyone knows me as Ari.
I've known this blog was going to start for quite some time now and as soon as I heard about it I practically begged for a writing spot - and only because I j'adored the blog's name. Haha!
How did I know this blog was going to start? Because none other than one of my close Stardoll friends decided to start it. That's right, the owner of this blog is very close to me online. But, I'm of course, going to respect her wishes to remain secretive in what her Stardoll account name is. Maybe over time I'll convince her to tell everyone who she is on Stardoll, not likely, but I might be able to. Haha.
I think I'll mostly be writing about fashion while writing for this blog because, quite frankly, I'm not very good at getting gossip - I'm just good at reading and spreading it. But maybe if I find out some juicy gossip I'll decide to post about it.
I guess that's my very boring and annoying blog intro post thingy majig. I know people usually hate introductions about blog writers, but I was told by Less that I am required to write one.

GLAM UP GUNS DOWN,
Ari

0 comments: