Monday, August 17, 2009

Welcome, Pretties


Hello and welcome to Bitten & Bound, Stardoll's newest gossip, fashion, and everything else blog. Thisblog will mostly focus on gossip, but I wanted to make it about everything just in case gossip became slow again in the Stardoll world; like it has alot in the recent months.
And yes, I do have a Stardoll account. In fact, I've had this account for quite some time now. Due to the fact I'll be airing people's dirty laundry I do not wish to share this account with everyone reading this blog - let's face it, no one wants to have the virtual shit beat out of them when they start telling people's secrets to the world.
I am already on the search for people to write for this blog, and will have chosen the other writers soon, untill then you all are stuck with just me as a writer.
As you may have guessed from my banner and my Blogspot account my name is Alessandra Monroe, and no that is not my real last name of course.
I'd prefer if people call me 'Less. It's been my nickname in real life since I was young and I'm just used to everyone calling me Less.
So, there is the introduction, welcome, or whatever the hell you want to call it.

XOXO, Less

0 comments: