Sunday, November 15, 2009

New Banners


Which banner should I use when I post? I'm not sure, so please give me your input. I don't remember where the original graphic is from in the first one, sorry - but credit to where it came from and who made it. And the second one is from The Stardoll Hall of Fame, if I have my blogs correct - so credit to whoever made it from that blog. Also! If YOU know how to make good graphics and are a fairly active member of Stardoll, contact me if your interested in becoming Bitten & Bound's official graphics designer/artist. Contact me via Stardoll guestbook, my username is ariannacarle. Or leave your Stardoll username and a sample of your graphics work in the comments. I'm pretty desperate, so everyone has a chance.
PS: Have you seen the new main blog banner? Made entirely by moi!

4 comments:

Jessica Samantha said...

Oh no, you should change it back to the way it was!
It was way better before... now it looks ruined. :(

faux.fuchsia said...

I like the bottom one of the two :)

44nicole44 said...

I like the bottom one two , But also the header/big banner for the TOP of the blog was nicer the way it was x

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

oooh I like the bottom