Friday, November 27, 2009

New DKNY.

Hey Everyone !
Sorry for my lack of posts, two reasons for that.
1. My internet has been ever-so-slow
2. I wasn't sure on what to post on.

Anywho!
I have something. The new, very anticipated dkny line has been released. Right at this moment I am looking over every individual peice. Some are nice, some are alright and some are just stunning! They are obviously chirstmas colours, but yet again are a little expensive. I havent yet brought anything but i will soon! So what are everyone's new thoughts on the new DKNY?

Ohh. The gift-o-meter.
Seriously, What is with that? It's just another thing stardoll is doing to get us to buy more codes!
I really like the silvery dress, but i though that was given away to the people in stardoll royatly?
Hmm ... time will tell.

Take Care everyone!
Britt.

0 comments: