Saturday, November 28, 2009

Too Many Updates For A Name

Some quick updates before I log off my grandparents super slow computer for the night. Also, I promise I'll be posting some more good posts as soon as I get back home. My family is heading back to Virginia Beach tomorrow. Also x 2, still no banner as I'm still not using my laptop - I could use it but I don't feel like hooking it up to the internet and etc since it's past 1am. Anyway:
^This spoiler for The Fashion Show, an exclusive given to Haus of Sin, was released.

-The new DKNY collection has been released. I bought a couple items.

-The new Dot make up is out. So far I haven't bought any because I don't like it.

-The Gift O Meter thingy...yeah, that's kinda stupid - but because I just bought 1000 stardollars and spent it on items I've wanted for a while, I now have all the items on that meter.

-There is a free superstar dress on page two of the new items in the Starplaza.

-All members can get a Christmas tree on Stardoll. Superstars get a nice gold one, non-superstars get just a regular one. Another indication of Stardoll playing favorites.

I think I've listed everything that's happened over the past couple days. If I've missed anything feel free to tell me in the comments so I can make a post about it ASAP.

0 comments: